Small Business Plan
The Small Business Plan is a comprehensive, formal business plan detailing how an existing retail company with a single physical location increased its revenue by expanding its existing business and successfully launching a lucrative online ecommerce website.
The business plan includes a detailed plan for the strategies, milestones and costs involved with the expansion of its existing business and development of an eCommerce website through the use of Internet marketing techniques.
The Small Business Plan Table of Contents
includes comprehensive sections of a formal business plan in a format approved and expected by loan officers and investors. The business plan, created for an apparel and sporting goods business, can be easily adapted to any type of retail or online eCommerce business.
Small Business Plan Contents
Small Business Plan Detailed Sections
The Small Business Plan provides the methodology for thorough capital planning and details the cash flow necessary for a small business to succeed. The financial forecast provides a month-to-month analysis of the small business and shows how the owners will increase sales by expanding their existing location and developing a more lucrative Internet sales strategy.
The plan includes detailed 12-month and 3-year Financial Forecasts for Sales, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet, with complete sections on:
- Website Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Social Network Marketing and Blogs
- Reporting and Analysis
- Traditional Marketing Strategy
- Merchandising, Cross-Selling, and Up-Selling
- Loyalty Programs
- In-Store Events
- Development Requirements
- Extensive Milestones Chart
- Product Analysis Based on Industry Sales Projections
- Competitive Pricing Analysis
- Customer Population and Demographics
- Market Analysis for the Apparel and Sporting Goods Industries
- Market Segmentation Analysis
- Competitive Analysis for Regional and Internet Competition
- Competitive Edge
- Target Customer Buying Patterns
- Financial Forecasts
- Personnel Plan
- Sales Strategy and Forecasting
- Break Even Analysis
- Profit and Loss Forecast
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Balance Sheet Forecast
- Important Business Ratios breakdown, such as Return on Equity and Net Worth
- Complete explanations of each section, including Financials.
The Small Business Plan is an indispensable
guide to launching and operating a successful small business.